2009 was a pretty self-reflecting year for me.
I learned much about myself, some strengths I never knew I had, and some weakness I hope to improve on.
The year in review... I started a new healthier lifestyle by running and becoming vegan, I gave up a kidney, went on an emotional rollercoaster, stepped in the Pacific Ocean for the first time, reunited with many friends from the past, and built stronger relationships with current friends.
2010 I have high hopes for.
Here's what I'd like to focus on this year (in no particular order)...
1. Travel (on my list for this year are LA, Denver, Boston, Chicago, and San Francisco; along with my usual weekend trips to Philly & NYC)
2. Continuation of vegan eating while supporting organic/local farmers.
3. Start practicing Yoga on a regular basis
4. Amp up my running and push my body to be as strong as possible.
5. Put 110% into my jewelry design. I've taken a break for a while, but I feel lost when I'm not creating something. As silly as it sounds, I feel at home at my workbench.
6. Be in the moment and not over-think EVERYTHING.
7. Find the positive in things and be grateful for what I have.
Cheers and Lots of Love in 2010!!!