Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ring series


A couple of months ago I posted about a new series of rings I was making.  However, I only posted a picture of one ring.  I'm thinking to myself... one is not a series.  A series is multiple items.  Silly me!  So here is ring #2 (in my series).  I'm not sure two is a series either.  But I promise there will be more to come.


Sterling silver "rock" cluster ring with bezel set turquoise and larimar.


***Probably one of my favorite creations to date.  YEAH!!!!***

2 comments:

Liz Steiner said...

Beautiful! I'd never heard of larimar until my parents brought me a small pendant back from their vacation. You don't see much of it, and I'm really glad to see you using such a great stone in beautiful designs. Good luck in Philly!

Katie Do said...

Love your jewelry!