Don't you love those quiet nights at home, when you can snuggle up with a movie or a good book? When you can lounge in your sweats with your hair in a ponytail. Maybe have a glass of wine or a cup of tea... that was the plan I had for last night until-----
and a little of this happened...
finally!!! this happened!
Long story short:
-sitting in bed, hear crash down the street (that's a shame)
-still sitting in bed, hear 2nd crash down the street (wait a minute???)
-look out window, lots of people screaming (hold up!!!)
-run to front door to see car up the street is jammed (backwards) in parking spot crashing back and forth into 2 other cars (this looks like trouble)
- guys jumps out of car, tries to steal other car on street, then gets tired and starting urinating in middle of street (that's right... you heard me correctly)
- guys jumps back into his car, wiggles his car out of spot, and OH NO!!! He's headed straight for me (this is where I start to hyperventilate)
-slow motion starts in my head, he's coming, he's coming right for my car parked out front of my house (NO, please NO)
-I run into the hall way of my house (because there is only about 8 feet between my house and the street)
- CRASH!!! my car gets lifted off the street onto the sidewalk (I'm not kidding, this is not a movie)
- the other car also gets some "air" and pummels into the car parked in front of me which hits the car in front of it, and so on.
- you think that's the end, you thought wrong...
- my neighbors grab the guy from his car, and wrestle him to the ground right at the foot of my front steps.
-the police arrive seconds later and cuff the man on my front steps
-he's bleeding, he's taken to hospital, then he's taken to jail
Have you forgotten that this was my "quiet night at home"?
I hope you had a better night!