Sunday, October 26, 2008

from one creative mind to another


A friend of mine sent me this in an email, so I figured I would answer here on my blog...

favorite artist/designer:  Andy Goldsworthy & Alphonse Mucha
I love to create using... METAL!!!
what inspires me:  I know it's cliche, but I've got to give it up to Mother Nature
favorite medium besides my own:  fibers
most inspirational city: Florence (Firenze)
ideal weekend off:  hiking in the woods & a bonfire at night
favorite color:  olive green and seafoam
favorite musician: (of all time)- incubus & thievery corporation (currently)- the kooks
favorite movie:  almost famous
favorite song:  hide & seek- imogen heap
favorite song lyric: "Imagine your brain as a canister filled with ink.  Now think of your body as the pen where the ink resides.  Fuse the two, KAPOW.  What are you now?  You're the human magic marker, won't you please surprise me eyes?"
- Incubus, Redefine
If I could have any other job it would be...  musician (piano, guitar, djembe, etc)  I would LOVE to learn OR... a contemporary dancer.  (too bad I can't do either)
I wish... I could make a living as a full time artist, and travel the world too!

Now let's get to know Annie, Liz, Laurel, and Juliet... your turn ladies!

1 comment:

Juliet said...

cant. handle. the. pressure! =)