Monday, February 23, 2009

American Craft Council

I'm so very excited to go to the ACC show next weekend.  It comes to Baltimore every February, but it always happens to be the same week as our annual sale at work.  So, for the past few years I have missed out on the show.  Not this year, YEAH!!!  
I decided to check up on a couple of my favorite jewelry artists to get a preview of what I may see next week. 

and

***If you are planning on going as well... stop by the alt-craft section and say "hi" to Annie.  Here's a preview of her new stuff that I LOVE.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are my two favorite also!!!
thanks so much for the shout out! i can't wait to show you all the new things. yippppieeeeeee!
(so sorry i missed you guys the other night :( i passed out next to a salad in bed. . . sounds weirder that it was. . . )