Sunday, April 5, 2009

it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood


Saying that today was perfect weather, would be a HUGE understatement.  As soon as I woke up, I knew I had to get outside and take advantage of the blue skies.  I started with a quick 3 mile run and then showered up to take a trip to my 2 favorites places.
I hopped in the car (windows down and music blaring) and took a drive to meet a friend at Great Sage for lunch.  Mmmmm... AMAZING vegetarian/vegan cafe.  
After lunch I stocked up on produce at the Roots Market, which was a nice change from my normal Sunday trip to Whole Foods.  Although, I have a feeling the employees at Roots thought I must be crazy because I was in there for almost 2 hours.  There's something about health stores that suck me in.  I could look at vitamins and tea for hours.  It's really a sickness.
Fingers crossed for some more beautiful weather this week.

No comments: