Thursday, March 18, 2010

Colorado 2010 (part 1)

Well, vacation started out slightly less than ideal.
Delayed flights, cancellations, extra money, and a few minor panic attacks.
But once I finally made it to Colorado, I was completely relaxed and ready for some good mountain time.

My sister lives in downtown Denver in this cute apartment complex.
If I lived there, I would definitely spend some quality book reading time in this courtyard.
Ahh... the rocks, the mountains, the blue sky.
We spent the first day exploring Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park, and Boulder.
Denver is pretty chill, but I fell in LOVE with Boulder.

Thanks to my sis who acted as chauffer all weekend. I constantly shouted at her to STOP so I could get out for some good photo- op time.


(me and mom) and (me and sis)

No comments: