Monday, March 22, 2010

Colorado 2010 (part 2)

Ahh... I have been dreaming of going to Red Rocks Amphitheatre for years.
As a HUGE music lover, I have watched video after video of live shows from there.
The acoustics and scenery can't be beat.


Well, it is March, and shows don't start until the end of spring. Boo!
But I was totally stoked to just go walk around.

I could not leave without running down and standing on the stage. The same spot as legends such as the Beatles, the Grateful Dead, Phish, Bjork, Incubus, Allman Brothers, Ben Harper, etc...

Can I also mention... people in Denver know how to make some damn good veggie food. I may have stopped at this place once (or twice).



Mmmm... BBQ tempeh burgers and vegan treat heaven. I could have seriously eaten here every day.


Thanks to my sister who was kind enough to sneak into the bathroom to take a picture of this grafitti. Even the grafitti is vegetarian. :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like you had a blast! I'm suprised you haven't moved to Colorado yet!