Sunday, March 28, 2010

hey Bonnie!

Hmm...
For the past month, this new guy at work has been calling me Bonnie.
Well, I thought at first maybe he just doesn't know my real name.
So I decided to ask him,
"you DO know my name is Eliza NOT Bonnie, right???"
His response, "of course, but you remind me of Bonnie in Bonnie & Clyde."
He went on to explain that he thought my personality and style were pretty old school and swears I should have been born a few decades earlier.
(I think it may be my love for turtlenecks and scarves, who knows?)
I kind of laughed it off but was embarrassed to tell him
that I had NO idea who Bonnie and Clyde were.
I know, don't judge.
Thanks goodness for Google because I found out that Bonnie looks like a pretty kick ass chick. So I'll take the comparison any day. Hopefully Blockbuster carries the movie so I can check it out this weekend.

No comments: