Monday, March 8, 2010

whew...

For the first time EVER,
I actually sat through an entire awards show last night
(and enjoyed myself).

I'm pretty sure my friends are laughing right now,
because I don't even watch movies.
It's true, I haven't seen any of the movies that won awards last night.
But, we all know the only reason to watch the Oscars is for the fashion.
I happened to stumble upon a picture of my two favorite dresses.
(Carey Mulligan and Maggie Gyllenhal)
Maggie's dress won hands down in my book.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I loved, loved, loved Maggie's dress!!

pamela said...

i too didn't see half of the movies nominated... ok, more than half! but stayed up until the end to get my fill of fashion eye-candy. i loved carey mulligan's prada dress. did you see any close ups? it's covered with tiny forks/spoons/trinkets... so cool!